- Hva skal det samarbeides om?
- Gode eksempler
- Skolens informasjonsplikt
- SKAP dialog
- FUGs foreldrekonferanse
- Digitalt hjem-skole-samarbeid
- Foreldresamarbeid i videregående
The parent meeting
At a parent meeting, you will meet the teacher and the other parents in the group/class. A strong parent community will benefit the children. It will mean a lot for the children that their parents are taking an interest in what is happening at the school.
Parent meetings should be planned and carried out in a collaboration between the contact teachers and parent contacts. A good parent meeting is characterised by activity and dialogue.
At parent meetings, you can ask questions, such as:
- What expectations does the school have of us as parents?
- What can I expect from the school?
- What can I do to follow up the schooling at home?
- How can I contribute to a strong social community and a good learning environment?