What FUG does
- Gives advice and guidance to parents with children at school.
- Acts as a service and information body for parent contacts, Parents’ Council Working Committees and Municipal Parents’ Councils.
- Prepares publications for use by parents and employees at school (these can be downloaded from www.fug.no).
- Carries on outreach activities with respect to parents with children at school.
- Gives advice to the education authorities concerning matters relating to the home-school partnership.
- Provides up-to-date information through the website www.fug.no.